A dent on a car is it new or old is like being hit where it hurts most. Easing that pain; is being able to fix minor dents without having to pay for it in the end. This deal gets you a DIY Pops A Dent, handy tool in repairing minor knocks to your vehicle. Check this out:
A Pop A Dent- DIY Car Dent Repair Tool
Easy to use
Can be done in 3 simple steps
An economical alternative
Pops-a-dent patent-pending dent puller
3 different sized dental removal stems to accommodate many different size dents
A professional glue gun with enough sticks for dozens of applications
A knockdown tool Complete instructions
100% brand new and high quality
Quantity: 1 set
Color: As the picture is shown
Suit for dent size within 14cm.
Included 5 pcs different size glue tabs + 1 pc knockdown, easy to use, everyone can use it.
The handle has a polygon design better for car repair.
Paintless repairing car dent body does not damage the original paint.
Different sizes of tabs can repair the different sizes of the dent.
Not only can repair all kinds of cars but also can repair a refrigerator, washing machine, motorcycle dent and so on.
How to use:
1. Clean the damaged surfaces with a damp clean cloth.
2. Put the glue to gun and heat(also it need about 5-10min ).
3. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue.
4. Immediately place a pad in the center of the dent and hold until sticks.
5. Place the stem of the pad through hole pulling bridge and screw knob.
6. Tighten knob until pad pops off.
7. Clean the surface.
1*3 different size dental removal stems to accommodate many different size dents.
1*A professional glue gun with 1 glue stick.
1*A knockdown tool